- $7.95 Standard Flat Rate Shipping For Orders $50 and over only eligible for shipping addresses located within the 48 contiguous United States, while supplies last. If an order is placed with a shipping address outside of the 48 contiguous United States, Factory Entertainment will select the cheapest non-flat rate shipping option available. By placing an order, you agree to these terms. "Oversized" or "3rd Party" have their own associated rates.
- Covid-19 Delays: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, carriers are sometimes experiencing longer than normal shipping times. This may particularly be the case in international shipments where protracted customs delays are involved. USPS shipping times for domestic and international orders are significantly delayed due to COVID-19 and new cost-cutting measures. Packages may not be scanned at some, or all, of the stages along the shipping journey. We appreciate your patience and are committed to helping getting your products to you as quickly as possible. If you are experiencing any extraordinary delays, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
- International Orders (Outside The US): Due to the recent frequency of delivery delays in the UK/EU by USPS, we are temporarily suspending USPS as a shipping option for orders above $100. However, Fed Ex is still available.
- Deposits: If specified on the payment page for the product, a non-refiunable deposit may be required to hold a pre-order. A non-refundable deposit will not be refunded any circumstances, unless the product is canceled by Factory Entertainment, Inc. The grand total will show up in your cart, but rest assured, you will only be charged for your deposit (per the eligible items) and any applicable sales tax, shipping and/or in stock items.
- Deposits & PayPal: An authorization for the total of your order will show up on your PayPal account. However, you will only be charged for applicable deposit(s), shipping, sales tax and any in stock items when you place your order. The authorization will fall off after a short period of time.
- Single Payment & Payment Plans: Certain items are eligible for single payment or payment plans. Those options, if available, are found on product pages. Once an eligible product and option is added to your cart, you can verify the option selected on the cart page by clicking, "[+] View list of options I selected" below the product title in the summary of your order on the cart page. While the total in the cart will show the grand total, please see the following notes regarding how charges will be applied.
If you selected the "Single Payment" option when adding an in stock item to your cart, your account will be authorized and charged after your order is placed for that item. If you selected the "Single Payment" option when adding a pre-order item to your cart, your payment method will not be charged at that time, unless a non-refundable deposit is required. You will be charged the balance and will receive a separate email with tracking information for your shipment once the item(s) ships. Expected availability status is located on each product page beneath the price and above the Product Code.
If you selected "Payment Plan" when adding an in stock or pre-order item to your cart, you will be charged the initial installment and any applicable shipping and taxes during checkout. However, if you selected "Payment Plan" when adding a pre-order item to your cart that is not expected to ship within approximately three months from the date of order, you will only be charged the applicable non-refundable deposit during checkout and you will be charged the initial installment and any applicable shipping and taxes approximately three months prior to the expected ship date (please note that actual ship dates may be later than expected ship dates). All remaining installments will be charged monthly after the initial installment until the balance is paid. If a non-refundable deposit was charged at the time of checkout, it will be applied against the final installment. The initial installment is non-refundable in the event of order cancelation, return, or default on future installments.
In stock items on a payment plan will ship once the full balance for the item has been paid in full. Pre-order items on a payment plan will ship once the full balance for the item has been paid in full and once the product arrives in stock. If your order contains both in stock and pre-order items, we will ship the in stock items when the balance is paid in full and the pre-order items will follow in as a separate shipment when they arrive in stock and once the balance is paid in full. The status for the order in your factoryent.com account screens will show as shipped; this only refers to the in stock items.
Payment plans are subject to our terms and conditions.
Any date given for pre-order availability is a forecast and may be subject to change.
If there are any issues with your order we will contact you directly.